We hope you've had a fantastic summer and are looking forward to the academic year. We know we are!
The Nipissing University Women's Centre (N.U.W.C.) would like to take this opportunity to welcome you back (or welcome you for the first time) to the N.U.W.C., to Nipissing University, and to North Bay.
If you don't already know, the N.U.W.C. is an organization on campus with the main objectives of:
- providing a welcoming, safe, and positive space on Nipissing University's campus;
- heightening awareness of gendered inequality issues both on campus and within the community of North Bay;
- organizing and coordinating events and campaigns that highlight gender equality and social justice issues with priority going to women’s issues;
- continuing to actively work towards attaining gender equality;
- providing Members with a diverse resource centre and;
- refering Members to appropriate resources whenever possible.
For any additional information:
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website at http://www.nipissingu.ca/womenscentre (Make sure you check out the Calendar for our listing of events.)
or Drop by our office A244a (right beside the Treehouse Lounge)
We hope to see you all soon!