Attendance: Lisanne, Matt, Sarah Jane, Amanda, Katie, Christine, and Trina
Absent: Celine and Jami
Booby Cookies + Cupcakes
Will be sold in the Education Centre Hallway
Tuesday, Sept. 28th + Wednesday, Sept. 29th
No set price tags. Will take donations
If you can bake, help us out by making booby cookies or cupcakes.
For health and safety reasons, they must all be wrapped individually for sale.
(Amanda and Michelle have already said they'd make cupcakes, and Christine and Lisanne will be making cookies.)
Funds received being donated to the CIBC Run for the Cure happening Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 at the North Bay Waterfront.
9:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. Final Registration/Donation Drop-off
10:00 a.m. Opening Ceremonies
10:40 a.m. Warm-up
11:00 a.m. Start of Run/Walk 5k and 1k
12:00 p.m. Awards Celebration
Please attend if you're interested in participating or donating.
If you'd like to volounteer at the event, sign up online at https://web.volunteer2.com/Public/Signup/SignupDecide.aspx?OrganizationGUID=3377883b-457e-4353-875b-e31f3b7778bd&VolunteerCenterGUID=&VolunteerCenterReferralTypeID=&AppForm=1
or contact: 474-8900x.454 email@example.com
7th Annual Bonfield Women's Convention
Happening Wednesday, Sept. 29th.
See attachment for all the information!
Sexual Safety Event
Looking at the possibility of it being held in November.
Looking at sexual safety presentation by Trina Prince and Passion Party representative.
Funds raised would be going to Amelia Rising
Will be happening this year.
The Wall has already shown support and will be hosting 1 showing (possibly all 3) during IWW in March.
- Office Hours
- a quick look at the Calendar & Budget
- T-shirts (discuss options)
- Subcommittees (Join a committee if you're interested in helping out with White Ribbon Campaign, Vagina Monologues, Event setups, Posters & Billboards, or if you're looking at organizing a new event on campus. Sheets will be placed on the inside/back of the WC door.)
-looking into Childcare options at Nip/Can
- Our Voice
- Meet & Greet
- Women and HIV Conference in Sudbury (October)
- Stop Being Dependant (Sponsorship/Fundraising)
- Women's Worlds Conference in Ottawa (Women's Worlds is a global feminist conference and it is being held in Canada for the very first time. Please visit the website and consider attending if you can afford it. http://www.womensworlds.ca/ Low-waged and student rate is $100 if you register before March 1, 2011.)
Remember, you can always check out the website for up-to-date information on our events and for further information! http://www.nipissingu.ca/womenscentre